TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
: g0 J" N2 F1 n+ g2 ^mail.yayabay.com
$ T) z& `+ Y" S; `mail.yayabay.com I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)mail.yayabay.com. {* h$ o- ^, @1 M6 [
; g2 O* Q# q8 o: xI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
( c# _, \( b1 n/ H7 R& ~华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer华人论坛( a# \: O: h( W) v9 N5 u) o' N0 e
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |