I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人& m: ^! G+ N$ _$ B LINK % X0 F( p7 L- p, q* o% q全球华人的自由讨论天地 Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers. , g5 n/ v t( X( ~$ f! H华人论坛- b4 j2 H2 Y/ W; X5 u' D; e3 Q/ T
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!华人论坛1 X" _/ r( X- \5 Q4 D; B( S* Y L: Z5 c
Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT