TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores. ) R! ~' t( N" t5 i; H华人论坛华人论坛3 y6 j, b9 }* j& h
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)mail.yayabay.com2 Z6 V) Q/ D* a$ ?
- h+ @! i- `: R( X; H- B& @mail.yayabay.comI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 1 z) X, H. C$ _% B- \2 |+ K/ C) e; [mail.yayabay.com 2 R, }1 U7 L2 }- k+ y$ g丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.