返回列表 发帖

JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人6 C5 V5 M% d3 N: E
LINK
7 a( j4 }7 V4 r5 a2 i& O: h全球华人的自由讨论天地 Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人& P+ C2 D1 K) }8 o) W8 E4 M1 A8 p
mail.yayabay.com- L* @" T2 w5 w  Q8 _- N& s
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
- _/ k0 f7 w8 d. z1 }Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT
返回列表