TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.mail.yayabay.com' m8 O: H. ]) ]# k
" q% p: b" c R5 K8 r丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
4 d) c, R u; d9 B% G8 k& g华人论坛
. c" z, q7 f( F3 p全球华人的自由讨论天地 I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
* Y# _( d0 M* Y) H丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人华人论坛8 m/ I P# ~- \ c7 L& `2 K# t
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |