Tom tom 125 GPS for $49.99 - Radioshack
"Heads up people!! Being an "insider" for both teams I thought I'd let you know that tomorrow only (Sunday 5-31) RadioShack will be selling the tom tom 125 GPS for $49.99 out the door. The regular price for this item is $179.99 on sale for $109.99 and an instant rebate of $60 tomorrow only!!!!丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人: T% d7 Y0 V2 H6 U6 y7 e
' w1 r: p" X4 K7 H5 H; R. k华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer
: F c7 P, Q g! aVisit your local RadioShack or call ahead and check if item number 20-0359 is in stock."
& Z* x3 b8 w/ e e! r8 |- Z丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人
& y8 h6 o, Z# c+ I& y! u华人论坛It is hackablebut not as easy as Omnitech since TT is run on Linux..全球华人的自由讨论天地 2 `9 \4 ^; M( }
+ h2 X1 W: M7 {# x+ g/ c) Email.yayabay.comAmazon has this for $80 |